1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yup.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. What is your favourite cordial flavour? ???
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments? Sometimes, kind of. It depends.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? YUM.
7. Favourite Christmas moive? The Santa Clause
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Iced tea, Diet Coke, Orange Juice, Gatorade, Water.
9. Do you do push-ups? I haven’t been able to for quite a while now because of my back.
10.What’s you favourite piece of jewellery? I have a few.
11. Favourite hobby? Music.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Nope.
13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself? Nothing really comes to mind.
14. Middle name? Marie.
15.Name three thoughts at this exact moment? —I’m tired. —My back hurts. —I’m sore.
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Coke, Gatorade.
17. Current worry? Hm…
18. Current hate right now? Nothing.
19. Favourite place to be? Home.
20.How do you ring in the new year? Any way I feel like…with good times.
21.Where would you like to go? Arizona.
22.Name three people who will complete this? No idea.
23.Do you own slippers? Two pairs.
24. What colour shirt are you wearing right now? Lime green.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really.
26. Can you whistle? Nope.
27. Favourite Colour? Pink, black, white, purple.
28. Would you be a pirate? Nope.
29.What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t really sing in the shower.
30.Favouite girls name?
31. Favourite boys name?
32.What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? I don’t know.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Beauty and the Beast ones.
35.Worst injury you have ever had? My back.
36. Do you love where you live? YUP.
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house? 4?
38. Who is your loudest friend? Eh, I’m usually the loudest lol
39. How many dogs do you have? None.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I don’t know.
41.What book are you reading at the moment? Not reading one at the moment.
42.What’s your favourite candy? Can’t choose.
43.What’s your favourite sports team? Hm…
44.What song do you want played at your funeral? That could take some thinking…
So I had my Money and Banking class today for the first time in a week because last Wednesday was a snow day. And apparently, my professor sent out a mass e-mail homework assignment to the class that I never received. When I told him that, he replied with, “Well I can guarantee that you got it because I sent it to you and if I didn’t get it back, then you got it.” My response was, “Technology’s not perfect. And you can not guarantee anything with it.” He consistently stated his ignorant, egotistical response. So since he wants to be so nice as to penalize me for a 100% mix-up that was obviously not in my hands, not only will I go over his head to the department chairman, but I will also find supporting information AGAINST his ignorant “well I sent it out to you so you got it” argument. Ignorant bastard. Next time you speak so astoundly on a matter that you THINK you know about, you should do your homework first. You will find that things get lost in the technology world sometimes; mistakes happen. And Hell, maybe you’ll even find that the mistake is on your end.
I will not settle for less. I will not back down. And I will get an ‘A’ in this class.